The Expo event is expected to be on site for 2022. Details will be posted as they develop. Contact Us if you have questions.
Deadlines For access to pages of Dates, Deadlines, Rules and Forms, click HERE.
Expo Schedule: The 2022 Expo is planned for Thur, Mar 17, 2022, with a snow date of Friday, March 18.
A teacher should:
- Encourage students to get involved in STEM projects (Science research, Technology projects, Engineering projects, Math investigations, etc.) These can be options for a required class project, part of an independent study, or a club project.
- Assist students with ways to find research projects or topics.
- Review with students the rules and regulations and/or show them how to find them on the website.
- Encourage students to do the preparation, planning, and research or investigation themselves. Those who assume responsibility do better.
- To be linked to the students in your school, you may register with the Expo by providing your name, email, school name and city/town. Send the info in an email to email@example.com. Your info will be entered into a data-base so your students can then identify you when they register their projects.
Closer to the Expo, a teacher could:
- Remind students to submit paperwork and payments on time as part of their application to participate.
- Remind students to do on-line registration on time. It should be done as soon as their research plan is finished.
- Ask students if they want to send in all their projects individually, or send them all in together (if a class project, it might be good to send them in all together).
- If desired, submit together all materials from their classes along with those from other teachers who are also participating from their school. This can be helpful, but not a requirement.
- Send to: NHSEE, PO Box 5202, Manchester, NH 03108-5202, or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks must still be snail-mailed. Checks should be made out to NH Science & Engineering Exposition.